The outdoor escape game in nature close to the town Ceske Budejovice.
Train your brain, stretch your body and get the enorphins flowing.
Rudolf the Miner
Experience the fate of a whole generation of miners of the Rudolf family and try to find the last piece of silver from local mine.
Difficulty of tasks
Difficulty od the terrain
Basic Characteristics of the Ceske Budejovice Escape Game
- The walk takes 5 km
- The route will gradually be revealed to you by decoding 15 ciphers
- Approximate game time is 3-5 hours (you can check the times of your opponents in the hall of fame)
- You will be guided along the route by Rudolf, who tells the story of his family
- You set the time of the game and the date flexibly according to your time options
- The outdoor escape game in Karlovy Vary is suitable for everyone over 7 years old in cooperation with parents, from 13 years old alone
- There is a snack bar on the route (you can only pay in cash) and a pond for swimming
- You will strengthen the team spirit, Escape outside is a suitable activity for team-building, as well as for families with small or adult children, school trips, camps, group of friends, birthday parties, hen parties, etc.
- The James Bond theme and interactive graphics will get you in the mood for the unusual Karlovy Vary atmosphere
How to book the Ceske Budějovice Escape Game
- First, you choose a date and make a payment
- We will contact you with more detailed information soon after the order is completed (usually within 24 hours, if you are in a hurry, feel free to call us)
- The players pick up the materials for the game (backpack) close to the starting point at a pre-arranged date, the materials are then available to you all day and the start time is entirely up to you
- We will email you a “zero clue” with information on where to look for the starting point
- After that, you walk the route on your own, you can get help on the phone
- Your final time can go into the hall of fame to compete against other teams.
What to take with you to the Outdoor Game near Ceske Budejovice??
- Dress code – outdoor clothing is recommended. The route of the outdoor escape game may be wet or muddy after the rain, it does not always follow a path and it only leads in nature. You’d better pack raincoats with you. On winter and autumn days, pack a headlamp. Some teams made a night game on purpose. To be more sure check the weather forecast.
- Kids – espace game is suitable for children from 8 years old, from 14 years they may go independently
- Stroller is not recommended
- Dogs – perfect route for dog
- Snacks – approximately halfway along the route there is an opportunity to buy drinks and snacks. Option to pay in cash only. But the take-away snack will come in handy as well.
- Trash can – we try to be respectful of nature and our whole game is designed in this way. Think about nature when you play, please.